12 Joe Cole (32 - Home Grown) 

13 Jed Steer (21 - Home Grown)

14 Philippe Senderos (29 - Home Grown)

15 Ashley Westwood (24 - Home Grown)

16 Fabian Delph (24 - Home Grown)

17 Chris Herd (25 - Home Grown)

18 Kieran Richardson (29 - Home Grown)

19 Darren Bent (30 - Home Grown)

20 Christian Benteke (23 - Not Home Grown)

21 Alan Hutton (29 - Not Home Grown)

22 Gary Gardner (22 - Home Grown)

24 Aleksandar Tonev (24 - Not Home Grown)

27 Libor Kozak (25 - Not Home Grown)

28 Charles N’Zogbia (28 - Home Grown)

31 Shay Given (38 - Home Grown)

32 Janoi Donacien (20 - Home Grown)

34 Matt Lowton (25 - Home Grown)

35 Enda Stevens (24 - Not Home Grown)

36 Daniel Johnson (21 - Home Grown)

37 Callum Robinson (19 - Home Grown)

38 Graham Burke (20 - Home Grown)

40 Jack Grealish (18 - Home Grown)

Based on the Premier League squad rules you can have  maximum of 25 players born on or after 1 January 1993 - we have 28

So 3 of the players aged 21 or over who got squad numbers won't be in the squad

Still looks like a few more players will have to either leave or go out on loan as we'll have too many, more so if PL is looking to bring 1-2 more players in.

Still looks like a few more players will have to either leave or go out on loan as we'll have too many, more so if PL is looking to bring 1-2 more players in.

On 27 at the moment. Out of the players in our team with squad numbers I would say Herd and Stevens will lose their place. After that I'm not sure, the likes of Gardner, Baker, Clark, Bent and according to rumour KEA could all be loaned or sold at no real cost to the squad

On 27 at the moment. Out of the players in our team with squad numbers I would say Herd and Stevens will lose their place. After that I'm not sure, the likes of Gardner, Baker, Clark, Bent and according to rumour KEA could all be loaned or sold at no real cost to the squad

all guys in this forum hate Clark and Baker, but they can't leave this window because we need 5 centerbacks. Lambert often uses three-back formation and we have no money to buy a new centerback. we need them as backup CBs and i think they are ok as backup CBs.

I think the biggest problem with Clark and Baker is when they play together. If they're not in the same lineup the chances of mistakes are dramatically reduced. It's like the preseason thing where we put out a team full of kids and they underperformed - that doesn't apply as a gauge of reality, because they'd not be playing in a team full of youngsters, they'd be playing with first teamers