Where will we finish in 2014-15?

leviramsey

I think leicester will finish above us

They are actually spending money and already have some decent players

Ulloa's not exactly Falcao though, really. That leaves Albrighton and Upson. I think they'll struggle.

To be honest QPR, West Brom and Burnley look pretty shit too.

To be honest I think there's only 10 clubs we definitely won't be catching, the rest all have their own problems.

Edited by ArteSuave
  • Like 1

Sunderland another team we should be looking to finish ahead of, as it stands. They've lost some of their best players as their loans expired haven't signed anyone and they could be losing Wickham too.

There's sometimes, one team, as well that people expect to do well, but end up doing poorly last season it was Norwich the season before that QPR.

Sunderland another team we should be looking to finish ahead of, as it stands. They've lost some of their best players as their loans expired haven't signed anyone and they could be losing Wickham too.

There's sometimes, one team, as well that people expect to do well, but end up doing poorly last season it was Norwich the season before that QPR.

Sunderland reportedly on the verge of signing Jack Rodwell (edit) for £10m!!!! (albeit twitter rumours - but Graeme Bailey)

I think they'll be similar to us this season and a bigger test for Poyet.

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1

It's a sad state of affairs that we will more than likely yet again be relying on other teams being shitter than us to stay in the division

Would be nice for us to be in control of our own destiny for a change

Ever wanted to find out how bad things could have been if Ellis hadn't managed to sell us in 2006 and O'Leary had stayed in charge?

You'll find out this season.

We are going down.

I'm trying to be positive, to think that it'll all come good, that we have enough quality to finish 12th-15th. But the current situation of the club still not being sold, almost no investment, and the fact that we've become the new Wigan, constantly flirting with relegation, I think this might be a bit too much for our poor little club. I honestly don't think we can hack it with the big boys any more, and that hurts to say.

17th-20th