Danny Batth

Villan4Life

Bloody hell! Nursey is reporting that he'll likely be Vlaar's replacement should he go to Southampton. Lambert's record with lower-league signings obviously does nothing to make me believe that would be other than a regressive step.

• Like 1

Bloody hell! Nursey is reporting that he'll likely be Vlaar's replacement should he go to Southampton. Lambert's record with lower-league signings obviously does nothing to make me believe that would be other than a regressive step.

Don't worry. We'll be loaning him out to a Championship club in 2015.

If that were to happen that would be the act of utter madness with all involved in the club..particularly given the current situation where our lower league buys are being loaned out as they are not good enough !!!!!!!!

Well 5m would probably be the top of our price range to replace vlaar if he is sold so once again lambert will be trying to get players in on the cheap. Can't think of too many quality centre backs that we would be able to get for 5m. Let's just hope we offer Ron a good contract and he signs it.

Well 5m would probably be the top of our price range to replace vlaar if he is sold so once again lambert will be trying to get players in on the cheap. Can't think of too many quality centre backs that we would be able to get for 5m. Let's just hope we offer Ron a good contract and he signs it.

We could have just got Dann in a proven prem defender for 1.5 mill last season instead

But no if we do sell Vlaar and overpay for someone from a lower league with zero experience i'll be pissed

I hope his nickname isn't "early." 

In all seriousness, I'm sure he'll be able to soak up the pressure of the Premier League and exsponge any doubts people may have about him coming to Villa Park just to loafer around.

Edited by Con

I hope his nickname isn't "early."

In all seriousness, I'm sure he'll be able to soak up the pressure of the Premier League and exsponge any doubts people may have about him coming to Villa Park just to loafer around.

Be careful Con. Anymore pun posts and you might get Bannaned...

• Like 1

Bloody hell! Nursey is reporting that he'll likely be Vlaar's replacement should he go to Southampton. Nursey's record with signings obviously does nothing to make me believe that would be a case of 2+2=bollocks.

Fixed  ;)

Why not scour Eastern Europe? Croatian and Serbs are usually solid defenders!! Vidic cost around 6mil, Tin Jedvaj around same to Roma and Tomas Kalas cost Chelsea 5mil and looks a very good young defender.

Rather take a punt on Eastern European powerhouse than someone called Danny Batth who comes from Brierley Hill

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â