Match Thread

Rob182

herd is crap hasnt played near enough all last season so how anyone can say is experienced is beyond me. he will be lucky to make our bench. this is not a experienced side at all, so not overly bothered about if we lose. just goes to show alot of the youngsters are not that good

Overeactions as per usual...

Robinson looks like a very good player....

what over reaction? Reality is simple to see the club is more than just the first eleven and the manager dictates so much that goes on . What the unfortunate of us here are witnessing is a perfect example of the tripe that lambert and others have given the club. It's a squad and whole playing thing and we as a club struggle to play football the right way now. Call it over reaction but it's a bit obvious . Still I can have a beer after the game and be home pretty quick so cest la vie

You there Ian? If you are I hope you get served up something a little better in the second half than the tripe you have had to witness fist hand during that first 45 mins. You'd have hoped that the likes of Bennett and Lowton would have been looking to impress to get starting spots come the first game and the others look to impress and push for a place in the early 18 man match day squads.

• Like 1

A club at all levels reflects the manager . Tonight we see a true lambert type team

Seven of the players are kids with literally minutes of first-team action.

What do you expect hat-tricks from each player. Jeesh....

They're against Chesterfield though, these are players who aren't kids. Herd is 25 ffs.

• Like 1

If we win, preseason friendlies mean nothing.

If we lose, preseason friendlies mean nothing.

Please don't think any result means anything.

Perfirmance and quality matter chesterfield are shit and the fact us our 2nd string shouls still be too good and they arent

• Like 1

herd is crap hasnt played near enough all last season so how anyone can say is experienced is beyond me. he will be lucky to make our bench. this is not a experienced side at all, so not overly bothered about if we lose. just goes to show alot of the youngsters are not that good

He is no CB, never has been. Don't see why Lambert is even trying him there. He could be squad player at RB or DCM.

Overeactions as per usual...

Robinson looks like a very good player....

what over reaction? Reality is simple to see the club is more than just the first eleven and the manager dictates so much that goes on . What the unfortunate of us here are witnessing is a perfect example of the tripe that lambert and others have given the club. It's a squad and whole playing thing and we as a club struggle to play football the right way now. Call it over reaction but it's a bit obvious . Still I can have a beer after the game and be home pretty quick so cest la vie

You there Ian? If you are I hope you get served up something a little better in the second half than the tripe you have had to witness fist hand during that first 45 mins. You'd have hoped that the likes of Bennett and Lowton would have been looking to impress to get starting spots come the first game and the others look to impress and push for a place in the early 18 man match day squads.

i am mate it's very local for me :-) totally agree with what you are saying. Let's see what happens this half
  • Like 1

The prospect of any of these youngsters being backup to injury next season sends shivers down my spine. Woeful 

Not impressed with Robinson?

Not particularly. I wouldn't want him upfront in the premier league

It certainly wouldn't give me shivers down my spine if he was involved next season. 

Â