Match thread

Awful defending so far. On the plus side, we're playing some lovely 'hoof it up field' football...oh wait...

Edit: whenever they attack our midfield appear to be right on top of our back five leaving a huge void between our midfield and attack...resulting in nothing...

Edited by kasabian21

I'm going to pretend this match is brilliant to trick anyone who reads it and hasn't seen the match/highlights. Stevo will know what I'm doing though. And people could always read what everyone else writes. Plus people are going to wonder why I've left such a gap at the top of this post.

World class save from Steer!

Does Lambert actually watch the games back? How can he see these games and not see that NOBODY MOVES TO GET OPEN FOR A PASS! It's one of the most important and basic rules of football and our players just sit around. I was hoping Keane might notice and let Lambert know but nothing doing just yet.

What an absolutely awful performance so far. I know we're missing some good players and that it's only a friendly in difficult temperatures, but Jesus wept.

Â