Jump to content

Star Wars: Disney Era


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

You can go back to the original Death Star and its glaring weakness. As long as you can fire a shot into a vent, it will destroy the whole thing. Just put a blast resistant grill on it. Sorted. 

 

They’re two a credit at the Tashi Station

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Xela said:

You can go back to the original Death Star and its glaring weakness. As long as you can fire a shot into a vent, it will destroy the whole thing. Just put a blast resistant grill on it. Sorted. 

 

Well Rogue One made a decent attempt at explaining that weakness. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Well Rogue One made a decent attempt at explaining that weakness. 

Did it? I have seen Rogue One but none of the recent films stay long in the memory. 

Will have to refresh my understanding of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xela said:

Did it? I have seen Rogue One but none of the recent films stay long in the memory. 

Will have to refresh my understanding of it. 

Memory is vague but it was something like Mads Mikkelsen’s character was helping to design/build the Death Star under duress.  He put the flaw there on purpose to punish the empire then hid it in the plans that the Rebels end up stealing[\spoiler]

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2020 at 20:28, stuart_75 said:

This weeks episode could of been the best one yet. Wow.

I loved that the stormtroopers by the override switch without a safety railing were safe, but the one above them stood behind a safety railing managed to get blasted, fall over the railing and into the lava.

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â