Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:  

So yeah Star Wars, booked my tickets for the evening of the 17th, don't think I've been this excited for a film since the Phantom Menace. Let's hope this delivers a bit better.

What are people going for, 3D or standard?

Standard. Never, ever go to a 3D movie.

Yeah I prefer normal but the last showing us at 5pm in my shitty town so I've had to go for 3D. Seeing it in release day is the main thing, I'll prob go back and watch agai in standard (if it's good).

• 2 weeks later...

Doing the midnight showing on 17th. On SW forums the opening day sell out figures for the US is insane?! 400 showings sold out in LA alone. This film is gonna shit money like diarrhea for the mouse. And word is it's up there with the original trillogy (thgh not quite ESB level).

I bet the bad guy is Luke, and the reason is - his face is covered, so the stunt guy can perform all the stunts a 60 year old jedi can, without Hamil actually having to do them himself.

He'll just take the mask off and reveal himself when he's down on his haunches, defeated by his kids or something.

19 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I bet the bad guy is Luke, and the reason is - his face is covered, so the stunt guy can perform all the stunts a 60 year old jedi can, without Hamil actually having to do them himself.

He'll just take the mask off and reveal himself when he's down on his haunches, defeated by his kids or something.

If you're talking about Kylo Ren, then I'm almost sure it's not Luke. He's played by Adam Driver, and although I'm not 100% certain, I'm pretty sure we'll see him without the mask on in Force Awakens. 

I'm almost certain Luke is a bad guy and Kylo's master. They said there is a big plot twist. 

Seems a bit obvious. I think it'll build to look that way and it actually turn out that he's a goodie after all.

Â