Dunga

VillaChris

Looking like he's going to be re-appointed Brazil manager this week.

Honestly what are the mugs at Brazil FA thinking?

This man is even more anti-football than Big Phil is...may I remind you in 2008 he played a WC qualifier away to Paraguay with three defensive midfielders, Brazil lost 2-0 and had 1 shot on target whole game.

Horrible appointment, should be a romantic coach like Zico imo. The only logical I can see in this is Brazil actually want to make sure they actually qualify for the next world cup as Argentina, Chile and Colombia just have better squads to me so they could be in a fight for 4th with Uruguay.

That or a foreign manager. I think the time has come for that as the Brazilian league is populated with hatchet man managers.

I think they still love him in Brazil (in some quarters at least) for his exploits as a player.  I guess captaining a World Cup winning team puts quite a lot of good will in the bank.  He plays awful football though. 

I don't think he carries that much goodwill in Brazilian media and fans as he is the anti-football of the style they love.

Brazil had a good manager who they sacked because he lost the Olympic final and have some good managers at home that play decent football, think its lazy appointment and only short of hiring Zagallo again

Â