Match thread

ben1505

Probably do two different teams again.

Guzan Lowton Okore Senderos Richardson N'Zogbia Westwood Delph Grealish Cole Agbonlahor

Given Hutton Clark Baker Bennett Bacuna Gardner Herd El-Ahmadi Weimann Bent

As much as it gets you excited for the new season I always panic you'll get injuries on a pre season tour!

I hate preseason.

We all know that the match results are effectively meaningless, but regardless when we win I wonder if that creates a level of expectation and if we lose I worry that it's somehow a true indicator of the team's level. I can't help but attribute a meaning to it.

Still hope we do ourselves proud in the US, looking forward to seeing more of the youngsters - hope Robinson gets given another go, impressed at the end of last season.

I don't think Guzan is with the team yet. He keeps tweeting about being in Chicago. Wonder when he's joining up with them - maybe in time for Houston?

Website in interview said would.be for that game.

I hate preseason.

We all know that the match results are effectively meaningless, but regardless when we win I wonder if that creates a level of expectation and if we lose I worry that it's somehow a true indicator of the team's level. I can't help but attribute a meaning to it.

Still hope we do ourselves proud in the US, looking forward to seeing more of the youngsters - hope Robinson gets given another go, impressed at the end of last season.

It's ok. You just like to worry. Just like we all.

I know it's mostly for fitness for the first few games but i'd like to see Bent and Cole on at the same time.

Gabby wasn't making the runs against Mansfield and there was a point when Cole asked him why he didn't make a run.

Is it me or is it almost impossible to find out the dates and times of these games on the OS?

They aren't on the fixture lists and whilst you can watch umpteen hours of player training and visiting stuff, finding out when they play is a state secret. Should I be surprised by this?

:lol: So true, you always have to look elsewhere.

Grealish starts, no J.Cole.

Paul AVFC: 

Villa [First Half]: Given [c], Hutton, Okore, Stevens, Baker, Herd, Bacuna, Gardner, Weimann, Bent, Grealish. 

Villa [second Half]: Steer, Lowton, Senderos, Clark, Bennett, Westwood, El Ahmadi, Delph, N’Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Richardson. 

Edited by Bunnski

Â