Match thread

ben1505

Is this available to watch online ? I subscribe to AVTV but don't see it on there?

No, I believe we'll get extended highlights post match on AVTV - wouldn't surprise me if there was live commentary though

I'll be at the meet and greet. At Portland the whole squad turned up but that was after practice. This is before so I don't expect everyone but hopefully enough. No reason not to have Benteke there.

Is this available to watch online ? I subscribe to AVTV but don't see it on there?

Did some digging on the FC Dallas Facebook page, it looks like they will be streaming the game (details released in the next couple days.)  Not sure what that means for supporters outside the USA.  Could you watch the MLS streams during the last US tour?

Did some digging on the FC Dallas Facebook page, it looks like they will be streaming the game (details released in the next couple days.)  Not sure what that means for supporters outside the USA.  Could you watch the MLS streams during the last US tour?

I remember watching the stream on the actual site of one of the teams we played last time so I'd assume you can do it again for this.

I remember watching the stream on the actual site of one of the teams we played last time so I'd assume you can do it again for this.

I remember that too, it was pretty good quality too, unlike Avtv...

Pretty sure I heard Jack saying that the next live game will be Chesterfield on 30th and that there'd be highlights of the US fixtures.

Pretty sure I heard Jack saying that the next live game will be Chesterfield on 30th and that there'd be highlights of the US fixtures.

I think Jack was only talking about AVTV (I'm talking about Dallas doing their own stream).  Last USA tour MLS clubs showed their own streams of all the matches (not sure if AVTV did or not).  I'm guessing FC Dallas will release some details today.  Here's the link to the comment they made.

Edited by Houseoftomorrow
  • Like 1

Â