Champions League places - 2014/2015

Don_Simon

With all the usual suspects heavily strengthening, Utd having no European football to contend with, (i'm convinced that played a huge role in Liverpool's good season), the Champions League places should be very interesting next year.

Arsenal or Liverpool to miss out for me.

I don't think it will happen. But, City missing out doesn't seem like it would be that surprising. They're not strengthening in the same way as the others, and they have some aging players. (Like yaya toure)

I don't think it will happen. But, City missing out doesn't seem like it would be that surprising. They're not strengthening in the same way as the others, and they have some aging players. (Like yaya toure)

They're about to sign Mangala who is like a Kompany clone and already have Fernando. I think they'll push Chelsea for the title.

They're about to sign Mangala who is like a Kompany clone and already have Fernando. I think they'll push Chelsea for the title.

I do too. I kind of think they'll win it. But, I'm not convinced by their midfield depth

i reckon theres only 5 teams chasing 4 spots now.... City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal...Any of those could miss out although I'd be very surprised if Chelsea or Arsenal did...

Silly season isn't over yet but as it stands now it will be Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I despise this football-destroying tournament more and more every year, but I will watch the group stages if my second team Malmo FF qualifies.

if Man Utd get at least 1 world class CB in during summer transfer window

Chelsea. Man Utd. Arsenal. Man City.

if Man Utd don't get a world class CB in

Chelsea. Arsenal. Man City. Man Utd.

Thought this was a thread on St Patrick's result tonight! :D

they have a decent record in Europe in recent years so should have a chance of holding out for an away goals win ;)

if Man Utd get at least 1 world class CB in during summer transfer window

Chelsea. Man Utd. Arsenal. Man City.

if Man Utd don't get a world class CB in

Chelsea. Arsenal. Man City. Man Utd.

I thought United were finished?

PS, they got Shaw so haven't they already got one according to you?

Â