Esteban Cambiasso

GENTLEMAN

Cambiasso don't really need a last pay day. He got a high-profile agent who don't want to milk this for money. Think it comes down to where he will have most fun playing football and where his family wants to live. 

Really excited if this would happen.

Think it comes down to where he will have most fun playing football and where his family wants to live.

So London then.

Probably if not the Allardyce factor can play in to our favour.

Too old.

No he is not.

Guzan

Vlaar Okore

Cambiasso

Cole 

Benteke

Not a bad spine at all, and that's the annoying thing.

If we added some real quality in that midfield, the extra prize money from finishing a few places higher up the table would in itself make the deal worthwhile. 4 more wins covered 15th place to 9th last season, and each place is worth a reputed extra £1.5m this season. 

However, whilst a fool and his money are oft easily parted, it seems not to be so in Randy's case anymore.

• Like 1

Cambiasso once was a very, very good player, and he's probably still a very good player. But how will he adapt to the pace of the english game? I don't he'll do that very well and I doubt he'd be a good solution for us. He's the type of player we need, but I don't think he is the player we need. But I don't believe in this rumour anyway, so I think it's a moot point.

So much like the Ellis era.

Season ticket sales bad: spread rumours of links to players we are most unlikely to get.

And what evidence do you have not to suggest that this is anything more than paper talk?

So much like the Ellis era.

Season ticket sales bad: spread rumours of links to players we are most unlikely to get.

And what evidence do you have not to suggest that this is anything more than paper talk?

When I've unravelled the double/triple negatives in that sentence, I'll get back to you. :)

Whereas I would be delighted at the prospect of someone of Cambiasso's ilk joining us, West Ham will be able throw much more money at him. Not to mention the London factor.

It's arguable that West Ham are better known amongst a certain generation of Italian players due to the DiCanio factor as well.

Whereas I would be delighted at the prospect of someone of Cambiasso's ilk joining us, West Ham will be able throw much more money at him. Not to mention the London factor.

It's arguable that West Ham are better known amongst a certain generation of Italian players due to the DiCanio factor as well.

I dunno, I went to Italy on holiday a couple of years ago and they're still all talking about Benito Carbone's hat trick against Leeds

He's argentinian though…

• Like 1