Kieran Richardson

Nabby

I think it's a good signing for a club as shit and broke as we are.

Lots of experience, good going forward and more disciplined defensively than the other left backs.

Capable of the odd screamer every now and then aswell.

Welcome to the shit house Kieran!

Do you think we were the only club in for him?

The first page said West Brom, West Ham and Palace were after him too which sounds plausible.

Really? Means he could have stayed in London too. Encouraging if he wanted to play for us over the other teams mentioned.

Do you think we were the only club in for him?

The first page said West Brom, West Ham and Palace were after him too which sounds plausible.

Really? Means he could have stayed in London too. Encouraging if he wanted to play for us over the other teams mentioned.

Yeah, to be honest, one of the few encouraging things about our signings so far is that they are guys who want to be here. Cole took a significant wage cut to join us (I know you could argue that since he was let go at West Ham he had no wages, but he could have gone to MLS or even held out for another English club to offer him more). We're certainly not offering big wages so it's not like we're picking up guys looking for a final big paycheck. And with our current uncertain future, I don't think you could blame many players for turning us down. I think it takes a certain kind of character to come to a club like ours at a time like this, and that's encouraging to me -- especially hearing that Richardson chose us over clubs that had to be offering him more wages, you'd think. These are guys with a point to prove. I hope they prove it.

I like Richardson. I'm happy with this signing.

• Like 2

I quite like this signing. He has a cracking left foot and is versatile, I've never seen him as a liability so I'm quite confident he'll be a solid player for us. He's much better than what we currently have so I'm pleased. Hopefully he'll have a good solid season. Welcome KR!

Decent enough. To my mind the clubs biggest problem is going to be the fans being so pessimistic....whilst understanable in some respects the recruitment of Keane, senderos, Cole, and Richardson, have all been met with lots of disapproval.....yet on each cade a good case can be mde for thinking they will

L improve us. However, the team will have no chance against such a negative backdrop.

• Like 2

Decent enough. To my mind the clubs biggest problem is going to be the fans being so pessimistic....whilst understanable in some respects the recruitment of Keane, senderos, Cole, and Richardson, have all been met with lots of disapproval.....yet on each cade a good case can be mde for thinking they will

L improve us. However, the team will have no chance against such a negative backdrop.

I'd say on the whole fans haven't complained to much about Richardson and Keane, or even Cole for that matter.

Senderos is awful and even then most fans accept he is probably slightly better than Clark and Baker

• Like 1

I'd say on the whole fans haven't complained to much about Richardson and Keane, or even Cole for that matter.

Senderos is awful and even then most fans accept he is probably slightly better than Clark and Baker

Maybe not so much complained ..although there's a fair few negatives on here, and against Keane and Cole, but more a general mood of despair !...which I think is unwarranted ...if pl does his bit the signings together with the return of the injured bodes fair rather than awful in my view

Maybe not so much complained ..although there's a fair few negatives on here, and against Keane and Cole, but more a general mood of despair !...which I think is unwarranted ...if pl does his bit the signings together with the return of the injured bodes fair rather than awful in my view

I have to admit I've been one of those that is generally negative but it's more about the whole predicament of the club rather than individual signings. But once you get over the anger of how the club has demised so badly you start to realise that Lambert is making signings that should give us a fighting chance of surviving another year.

Â