Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Done deal. Welcome, Kieran.

BsRpJU-IEAAeqtS.jpg

Spink just been on the radio, reckons KR may be unpopular in the dressing room having worked with him at Sunderland. Described him as an interesting character.....

If he was unpopular with guys like Cattermole and Bardsley, that just makes me like him more.

Rather KR than Bennett, Lunar or Bertrand IMO. He always struck me as a trier, somewhat of a nuisance, someone to get under peoples skin and as previously stated if he didn't get on with Cattermole, Bardesley, Larrssen, Gardner or Kenwynne Jones then I wouldn't hold that against him?

For a top table club with a good budget it's a poor signing.

For the Villa and the tenner in our pocket, a great bit of business! Welcome to the suck, KR.

Welcome KR, hope you'll be doing this against the opposition this season...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC_aRi-zTA0

Best thing about that video is watching the Flum player run to celebrate with the Flum fans and bouncing off a steward 

Anyway. Welcome KR. A decent bit of business IMO

• Like 2

Spink just been on the radio, reckons KR may be unpopular in the dressing room having worked with him at Sunderland. Described him as an interesting character.....

Well it would help if he actually worked with him. Steve Bruce is the one had bought Spink which was after Keane.

Spink claimed he did work with him at Sunderland but who cares - we will judge him by hs performances on the park

Now I would like to see 3-5-2 more than I used too. Bacuna and Richardson as wing-backs could work well. Richardson as left-back with a defence of 4 Im not so happy about. Anyway welcome Kieran!

• Like 3

Now I would like to see 3-5-2 more than I used too. Bacuna and Richardson as wing-backs could work well. Richardson as left-back with a defence of 4 Im not so happy about. Anyway welcome Kieran!

If we played either Clark or (dons tin hat) Baker as the LCB of a central trio, we could shift them to LB in a back four, with KR in front as LM.

• Like 2

Good signing.  Off topic question because I wanted to see the articles on the club page.  is www.avfc.co.uk off-line most of the time lately?  In the past few weeks at least 8 out of 10 times I try, I get a "can't find server" error page.  I don't know if it's the AVFC site, the UK is intermittently off line (like some Dr. Who episode), or some sort of block to keep out the undesirables.   If it's the latter, I completely understand.

Â