Kieran Richardson

Nabby

No hyperbole to say he is one of the worst I have ever personally seen play for the club. Absolute con artist. How did he play for England and United? Either a perfect example as to what happens when you stop putting the effort in or he just literally forgot how to play football. 

One good thing he did do was to block "GERRRAAARRRRDDDDDDDD!!!!" 's header in the F.A Cup Semi Final off the line, and then I'm sure he did it again quite early doors against Arsenal. 

Not good by any means, but not absolutely terrible.  Zero technique though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

One good thing he did do was to block "GERRRAAARRRRDDDDDDDD!!!!" 's header in the F.A Cup Semi Final off the line, and then I'm sure he did it again quite early doors against Arsenal. 

Not good by any means, but not absolutely terrible.  Zero technique though.

He will always get a tip of the hat  from me for that clearance in the semi final and I'm sure there would be others up and down the country who would say similar.

I can't bring myself to really dislike him in the same way I dislike Lescott etc, he's just not very good.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, just heard he's signed for us. Generally it seems like he's hated by your lot and he was a waster, opinions please? Sorry for the bump.

Cqtczo5WEAEyOAb.jpg:large

Edited by Griffin

6 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Hi, just heard he's signed for us, generally it seems like he's hated by your late and he was a waster, opinions please?

Cqtczo5WEAEyOAb.jpg:large

Would be great if you specified what club you support ;)

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Would be great if you specified what club you support ;)

My bad, forgot I named myself Griffin instead of the usual 'Bristol City Griffin' :ph34r:

Edited by Griffin

Â