Kieran Richardson

Nabby

I like this signing, if it happens. Helps plug a big gap in the team and is versatile. A pretty decent technical footballer, hopefully along with Cole we will be a bit more cultured this season. At least we are making moves that are improving the squad.

He's the one that scored against us at VP isn't he?

Yes, always a good reason for signing a full/wing back

a lot of people wanted us to sign Lescott for the same reason ;)

great plan, now we just need to sign, lampard, gerrard, rooney, van persie.......

great plan, now we just need to sign, lampard, gerrard, rooney, van persie.......

kevin Nolan might be available :(

• Like 1

Have we signed him?

I think he's ok but it's a bit worrying we will have 2 defenders that played for a team that got relegated last season, Although I know Senderos left in Jan.

Not that it's exactly the same, but Vlaar and Benteke have been playing for a team that has been battling relegation for the past 2 seasons.

I see what you mean but Vlaar and Benteke are the reasons we didn't get relegated. Senderos couldn't even make the team that did. Would need to ask a Fulham fan about Richardson.

Have we signed him?

I think he's ok but it's a bit worrying we will have 2 defenders that played for a team that got relegated last season, Although I know Senderos left in Jan.

Not that it's exactly the same, but Vlaar and Benteke have been playing for a team that has been battling relegation for the past 2 seasons.

I see what you mean but Vlaar and Benteke are the reasons we didn't get relegated. Senderos couldn't even make the team that did. Would need to ask a Fulham fan about Richardson.

My point was that just because a team finishes somewhere (in Fulham's case in the relegation zone, in our case 15th) doesn't mean all of the players in that team are of that quality.

• Like 1

One thing I always remember about Kieran Richardson is his gobby cow of a cousin who appeared on Big Brother one year. 

He signed for Sunderland whilst she was in the BB house. Her reaction was "Who are they?". When it was explained to her who / where Sunderland was, she said "If they're not that good I bet my uncle (his dad) won't stand for that".

The missus made me watch it by the way.

Â