Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Incredibly good signing. 

What's more, over the last few seasons he's got better and better.

He may be at his peak right now, so we may get the best of him.

Better going forward than in defence but you can say that about every full back we have, and at least this left back has experience.

Could not be happier in the circumstances. Can't wait until his name is on the team sheet.

• Like 1

Have we signed him?

I think he's ok but it's a bit worrying we will have 2 defenders that played for a team that got relegated last season, Although I know Senderos left in Jan.

Not that it's exactly the same, but Vlaar and Benteke have been playing for a team that has been battling relegation for the past 2 seasons.

Pretty good deal IMO. Experienced PL player who is a better LB than what we have. Too risky to sign another LB who has never played in this league. Besides, i'd be more disappointed if we'd signed Bertrand for anything more than 2m.

Bertrand wasn't exactly brilliant for us and Chelsea want £8million so Richardson is the better option.

He has always looked quite decent whenever I've seen him play, quick, skilfull and now quite experienced.

I think this is a strong acquisition for us.

Luna will go and Bennett as back-up, the latter will get better over the next few seasons!

Guzan

Hutton Senderos Baker Richardson

N Zogbia El Ahmadi Westwood Cole

Bent Bendtner

The potential of lining up like this makes me feel a little bit sick.

it isn't going to happen so calm down and go have a lie down somewhere.

I am quite calm, thanks.

Annnnnnnnnnd, still no source?  Yet people are acting like we've signed him.  Am I missing something?

Mat Kendrick on Twitter so he would be having a medical today and if he passed it he would be signing today.

Â