Kieran Richardson

Nabby

just in time for a debut goal vs Villa on Saturday :o

he was bad though he wasnt as bad as some people made out, could think of at least 6 worst players in squad last season. He has a decent work ethic but lacks any pace especially if exposed at full back

25 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Hi, just heard he's signed for us. Generally it seems like he's hated by your lot and he was a waster, opinions please? Sorry for the bump.

Not hated so much, we have some players we hate far more.

He was just a very very very poor footballer and one we were very glad to see the back of.

55 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Hi, just heard he's signed for us. Generally it seems like he's hated by your lot and he was a waster, opinions please? Sorry for the bump.

One of the top 3 worst players I've seen in a Villa shirt. In midfield he gives the ball away constantly and at left back he's an abomination. Hope he plays on Sat ;). Out of interest how has Derrick Williams played for your lot? Hearing he's off to Blackburn.

8 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

One of the top 3 worst players I've seen in a Villa shirt. In midfield he gives the ball away constantly and at left back he's an abomination. Hope he plays on Sat ;). Out of interest how has Derrick Williams played for your lot? Hearing he's off to Blackburn.

really? from them photos minus JackJS67706899.jpg

30463AA800000578-0-image-a-30_1453463178

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

really? from them photos minus JackJS67706899.jpg

30463AA800000578-0-image-a-30_1453463178

Okore - Talented but no head

Clark/Kozak (before injury) - Average

Richards - Awful

Lescott - Poor but arguably our best (least shite) CB last season

Sinclair - Absolutely putrid

Still don't think any of them challenge Tonev, Sidwell and Richardson in the elite triumvirate of unmerciful shitness.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

just in time for a debut goal vs Villa on Saturday :o

he was bad though he wasnt as bad as some people made out, could think of at least 6 worst players in squad last season. He has a decent work ethic but lacks any pace especially if exposed at full back

I think he was to be honest. I cannot believe the difference between the young flying winger who cane through at united to the flat footed oaf that played for us. Furthermore...he was only 30/31....so what the hell happened to him?

He couldn't run, he couldn't beat a man, he couldn't pass, if he tried to dribble the ball would never stay within 5 yards of his feet. His touch....**** hell...his touch. Sunday league.

I really just can't understand how a talent can regress so badly.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Griffin said:

My bad, forgot I named myself Griffin instead of the usual 'Bristol City Griffin' :ph34r:

he's not a left back by an stretch of the imagination. He's probably ok in midfield, and maybe at this level he won't be too bad. Probably not a bad gamble to take in the short term to add numbers to your squad, but yeah, don't play him at left back. Just appalling there. 

He was one of the worst players in one of the worst premier league teams ever. He is pretty bad, so don't expect much. Might cut it at this level, but probably not. Probably will be a mediocre to poor player even at this level. Doesn't seem to care or at least for us. 

He started out reasonably, for about four games, and then turned into a total disaster. 

Still, he did ruin Stevie G's birthday party, so he can always take that to the bank. 

I guess he'll be pants, but maybe this league is bad enough he'll be able to cope. Notice 'cope, not 'shine' though. 

Turns out we had him training with us for the week but we've chose not to offer him a contract, I don't want to talk badly of my own team but it seems even we don't want him! Safe journey to everyone on their way here.

Edited by Griffin

On 8/26/2016 at 03:51, MrDuck said:

Sidwell?

He looked a bit crap among the midfielders we had around him at the time, but he was way better than the shite we've had in midfield for the last few seasons.

Offered absolutely nothing imo. Comical own goal on his debut and only downhill from there. Certainly wouldn't say he was way better than Gueye/Veretout/Westwood, etc (not that they are/were all that).

Anyway, OT, not sure Richardson will even find a Championship club after his showings in recent years.

8 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Offered absolutely nothing imo. Comical own goal on his debut and only downhill from there. Certainly wouldn't say he was way better than Gueye/Veretout/Westwood, etc (not that they are/were all that).

Anyway, OT, not sure Richardson will even find a Championship club after his showings in recent years.

Sidwell 3 goals in 45 games, Fabian Delph 3 goals in 112 games

one of sweetest strikes ive seen Villa score in a game people remember for other reasons. and that Everton No.5 looks crap

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sidwell 3 goals in 45 games, Fabian Delph 3 goals in 112 games

one of sweetest strikes ive seen Villa score in a game people remember for other reasons. and that Everton No.5 looks crap

Great goal and a great game, but there's no comparing Shitwell and Delph surely? Delph scored 8 in all comps from a deeper position, and in an infinitely worse team. Few of those 8 were corkers too. Sidders just had no discernable attributes that would mark him out as a professional footballer. Genuine conman imo.

• 1 month later...
Â