Kieran Richardson

Nabby

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

My cousin used to work for Orlando in the MLS and last summer they were very interested in him but couldn't match what villa pay him. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up there. 

#ITK

Someone won't be happy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

£2.6m.

That is how much he has taken out of the club if he 'earns' a modest 25k a week. Excludes bonuses and signing on fees of course, so let us make it an even £3m.

Worth every penny! 

If we'd only paid him a penny.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Folski said:

Is his contract up? Great news.

Apparently we "only" gave him a 2yr deal when we signed him in July 2014, so yes, it should be up. Unless of course we take up the option of a further year. :thumb:

Aston Villa have confirmed the signing of former Fulham wide man Kieran Richardson.

The 29-year-old, who can play on the left side of defence or midfield, has put pen to paper on a two-year contract at Villa Park with a further year's option.

Daily Mail.

Edited by av1

45 minutes ago, av1 said:

Apparently we "only" gave him a 2yr deal when we signed him in July 2014, so yes, it should be up. Unless of course we take up the option of a further year. :thumb:

Unless Black was playing him to activate a 1 year extension

5 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Who thinks we'll activate the 3rd year option?

DId he play under Di Matteo when he was at West Brom? Hopefully Di Matteo doesn't rate him the last thing we need is this washed up clown to be kept at the club.

This is the player I want to see the back of the most. I know someone with loose personal connections to him and the amount he did not care last season was sickening.

Â