Kieran Richardson

Nabby

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What a great career Richardson's had though seemingly on the basis of being a Man. United youth product. 

The premier league earns billions now....and still there's premier league clubs queuing up to sign Kieran Richardson.

I think we will be the end of that, he will retire or end up at Leeds or Forest next season or a team like that

44 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think we will be the end of that, he will retire or end up at Leeds or Forest next season or a team like that

Huge insult to Leeds / Forest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Yes, and Grealish was a marked improvement wasn't he?

Both were pathetic.

Sorry but I think thats a rediculous post. Grealish was on for just a few minutes so how was he pathetic?

• Like 1

Just now, PaulC said:

Sorry but I think thats a rediculous post. Grealish was on for just a few minutes so how was he pathetic?

Agreed, the post really didnt deserve a reply it was that ridiculous. 

One of the luckiest guys in football, some how this man has conned his way into a few seasons at United, 8 England caps and a career that has been played exclusively in the Premier League. 

I have to say, he happens to be one of the worst I've seen play for us in my lifetime. He has no pace, no skill, no awareness, no ability to read the game and simply no ability on the ball. He needs to be released at the end of the season. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Apparently spotted at BHX changing cash into $$$$ 

Off to MLS next season maybe?

My cousin used to work for Orlando in the MLS and last summer they were very interested in him but couldn't match what villa pay him. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up there. 

Â