Kieran Richardson

Nabby

On 16.11.2015 at 12:11, Grasshopper said:

I would like to officially declare the following.

"I, Grasshopper, despite my advancing years do hereby declare myself as being a more capable footballer than Kieran Richardon"

Signed

Grasshopper

I wrote this in November and honestly think its true but that someone would call me up on it.

Nobody did!!!!

Sums him up really

He should just F**k off

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Like so many of our "players" he'll work as an organ donor (not Gabby thou as he'll probably tainted) and nothing else.

Edited by sne

8 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Yes, and Grealish was a marked improvement wasn't he?

Both were pathetic.

Grealish got about 7 minutes when we were 2-0 down and already lost the game, he had about 3 touches of the ball, what are you expecting him to have done? 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Grealish got about 7 minutes when we were 2-0 down and already lost the game, he had about 3 touches of the ball, what are you expecting him to have done? 

he didn't exactly bust a gut did he?

Traore came on only a few minutes earlier but at least showed he was bothered.

Grealish overhit a simple ball for Traore and continually watched the ball pinging of his shin to give away throw-ins.

I know it's difficult to make an impact on a team devoid of quality and confidence but he could've put himself about more.

What a great career Richardson's had though seemingly on the basis of being a Man. United youth product. 

The premier league earns billions now....and still there's premier league clubs queuing up to sign Kieran Richardson.

Â