Official VT World Cup Prediction League: Play Off and Final

villaajax

Predicted Winner = andykeenan

I have such faith in him that whatever scorelines he predicts I shall have as mine too.

inline-1-batman-google-gifs.gif

So.......

3rd place Play Off
Brazil 0 Holland 2

This is mine too.

Hearing rumours that andykeenan has offered his resignation.

andy did well, if it wasn't for that late Wijnaldum goal, the competition would have had to have been decided by the final.

There was a single controversy, that was correctly flagged up and no other discrepancies followed.

andy (As well as everyone else) should be proud of his effort and I hope he enjoyed the competition.

If the rumours are true that his resignation has been handed in, it should have been done with his head held high.

Congratulations to Milfner, he lead for a long time and deserved to win.

• Like 1

Even though this was just a bit of fun and there is no prize I've actually enjoyed this prediction league and the anticipation after the night game waiting to see where I was in the table.

Edited by Voinjama
  • Like 2

Congrats Milfner.

My performance in the knockout stages has been appalling.

Luckily nobody at work has done well enough to catch me. Still possible for me to lose but would take a crazy score tonight and for them to have predicted it.

As for VT, really enjoyed it. Cheers VA for sorting it. I'd be well up for doing it again, although not sure it would keep my attention for a whole league season.

Maybe best to keep it for cup competitions?

(Although obviously I'm only talking for myself. If everyone else is up for it then by all means do a league one!)

• Like 2

Hearing rumours that andykeenan has offered his resignation.

andy did well, if it wasn't for that late Wijnaldum goal, the competition would have had to have been decided by the final.

There was a single controversy, that was correctly flagged up and no other discrepancies followed.

andy (As well as everyone else) should be proud of his effort and I hope he enjoyed the competition.

If the rumours are true that his resignation has been handed in, it should have been done with his head held high.

Congratulations to Milfner, he lead for a long time and deserved to win.

Did well considering where I was and since got into the top 4 not been out of it and the winner didn't run away with it and kept it interesting till the end. Been fun

• Like 1

Congrats Milfner.

My performance in the knockout stages has been appalling.

Luckily nobody at work has done well enough to catch me. Still possible for me to lose but would take a crazy score tonight and for them to have predicted it.

As for VT, really enjoyed it. Cheers VA for sorting it. I'd be well up for doing it again, although not sure it would keep my attention for a whole league season.

Maybe best to keep it for cup competitions?

(Although obviously I'm only talking for myself. If everyone else is up for it then by all means do a league one!)

I think a Champions League one could be alright. A full league seasons a bit much though.

Credit to VA, it must be very time consuming to add up 45 peoples (slightly less in the knock out stage) scores every time there is a game and still be accurate with the scores.

I personally would only do this kind of thing for a world cup or Euro, I don't think it would work logistically for a league season, and the interest would inevitably wane over a 9 month period.

I had a horrendous first week which cost me, but after that I improved dramatically and always stayed around the top 6. Anyway maybe we could archive the final table.