Official VT World Cup Prediction League: Semi Finals

villaajax

Aren't a few more people out of the running? There's a few 16 points off top that aren't in red. I thought it was 3 points for a correct score?

If you get the correct score for the match plus it goes to penalties and you get winner right, you get 4 points.

What VJ says. It's unlikely that the 4 remaining games will end in penalties but it is a possibility meaning if Milfner and others score 0 points and Coda got a maximum 16 points, he'd be joint 1st place on the same number of scores then it would go to goals.

• Like 1

if Milfner and others score 0 points and Coda got a maximum 16 points, he'd be joint 1st place on the same number of scores then it would go to goals.

lLUb55K.gif

• Like 3

The only problem with that is that there is no proof to the rest of us. I will be posting my scores on the forum tomorrow. The fact is I won't be finishing lower then 5th and I won't be finishing higher then 3rd. Looking at the table I know I will be 3rd, 4th or 5th just a matter of which one.

The only problem with that is that there is no proof to the rest of us. I will be posting my scores on the forum tomorrow. The fact is I won't be finishing lower then 5th and I won't be finishing higher then 3rd. Looking at the table I know I will be 3rd, 4th or 5th just a matter of which one.

I'm sure VA is trustworthy. It's like not he works for FIFA... 

• Like 1