Semi-Finals: BRZ GER NED ARG

limpid

Brazil will miss Silva in a big way. Germany's skill on the ball in tight spaces will cause Brazil fits. Neymar's fitness is in question...the home support will be an advantage, but I think Germany are simply the better side. Brazil will lose this, and the rioting will commence.

Big shame that Neymar is out of the world cup because of that awful challenge. Its the ref to blame for not cracking down on the wreckless challenges in the game.

I changed my mind. i hope they beat Germany....

Edited by PaulC

The referring has been terrible. I'm not talking about referees missing stuff that one of the 83 cameras pointed at the pitch captures in slow motion, but how they have seen stuff and decided to let it go. I'm sure they have been directed by FIFA to behave like that but last night it bit the tournament on the arse. Rodriguez got kicked out of the game and when the Colombians saw it was happening and that the referee was doing nothing, Neymar was kicked out of the tournament. Is that really better than an early red card potentially "ruining the game"?

Big shame that Neymar is out of the world cup because of that awful challenge. Its the ref to blame for not cracking down on the wreckless challenges in the game.

What did the Germans do?

What did the Germans do?

Invade Poland.

Don't mention the war  :)

No beat us in too many penalty shootouts..... 

It's crazy that we see the Germans as some kind of football rival, we're not even in the same stratosphere. 

I kinda hope Germany go on to win the lot now.

• Like 2