Is it worth upgrading Nexus 4 (16GB) to Nexus 5 (32GB)?

Genie

I currently have the Nexus 4 and really love it, does everything I want but just struggling with the internal capacity. Is it worth swapping it for the 32GB Nexus 5? 

Aside from the extra storage does it do anything better or worse than the 4?

Cheers.

How does the battery match up in real world usage? I find my '4' dies about 8 or 9pm when I surf  the net on the evening. Could do with an extra hour or 2 of life at the end of the day.

It's difficult to say because everybody uses their phone differently.  I've got a 16gb Nexus 4, Mrs The_Rev has a 32gb Nexus 5.  I'm constantly struggling with storage capacity, but I'm not going to upgrade to the 5. At this point in both products lifecycles I'll sit and wait on a 6th Nexus phone.  I might get burned if one doesn't get released of course, but I'm cool with taking that chance. 

• Like 1

It's difficult to say because everybody uses their phone differently.  I've got a 16gb Nexus 4, Mrs The_Rev has a 32gb Nexus 5.  I'm constantly struggling with storage capacity, but I'm not going to upgrade to the 5. At this point in both products lifecycles I'll sit and wait on a 6th Nexus phone.  I might get burned if one doesn't get released of course, but I'm cool with taking that chance. 

Mrs The_Rev

:D

Â