Official VT World Cup Prediction League: Quarter Finals

villaajax

I should have gained a point on Milfner seeing as he got the France Germany game wrong.

But I'm still 7 behind (as I was after round 2)

Edited by Stevo985

I should have gained a point on Milfner seeing as he got the France Germany game wrong.

On the 3rd of July he said 'Can I change it to 2-1 Germany please'. So that explains why his ass is still way out in front.

On the 3rd of July he said 'Can I change it to 2-1 Germany please'. So that explains why his ass is still way out in front.

ah missed that.

Cheers.

I haven't been following Lawro's world cup predictions. Are they as woefully bad as his premier league ones? I remember they mocked up what the league would look like if his predictions had come true in 2012/2013. QPR would have been 8th - they got relegated that season.

Kinda fancy Belgium to take this to extra time, but playing the percentages and going for an Argentina win. Couple more correct scores and I reckon I've got this won.

With only 5 games left there will not be much movement in the table now. Especially as everyone is predicting very similar scores. So everyone is picking up and dropping the same amount of points  So Milfner has almost won it. I will probably remain in 5th place or possibly get a Champions spot n 4th.

Some shithousery may come in to this and I'll probably go for the most common scoreline from the people around me  :twisted:

Are we predicting the 3rd placed play-off, VA? Also did anyone around me get that score right?

• Like 1