QF: Friday 4th FRA GER BRZ COL

limpid

Same old France. No really inspiration when it counts. Hasn't been since Zidane retired. Very disappointed with Benzema. Never seems to shine when it really matter which is why he will never be regarding as world class.

Edited by Amo69

No stars in the German side. Just a typical functional German team who I don't want to see win the world cup.

world class players that arent stars, as opposed to our stars that arent world class...

I think the word world class is banded around too easily. Messi, Ronaldo, Robben Rodriquez, Neymar are world class because they get you off the edge of your seat. No German player does that for me.

world class gets banded around too much because everyone has a different interpretation as to what it means, i go with the top 5 or 10 players in a positon

neuer is easily in the top 5 keepers in the world, lahm is the worlds best right back, hummels, kroos and schweinstiger are all close to being top 5 in their position, muller i dont know but he excels in tournaments, gotze ive only ever seen in flashes rather than been amazed by but he's meant to have the potential to be up there

agree they don't have an exciting flair player but they do have a squad of excellent players

• Like 1

world class gets banded around too much because everyone has a different interpretation as to what it means, i go with the top 5 or 10 players in a positon

neuer is easily in the top 5 keepers in the world, lahm is the worlds best right back, hummels, kroos and schweinstiger are all close to being top 5 in their position, muller i dont know but he excels in tournaments, gotze ive only ever seen in flashes rather than been amazed by but he's meant to have the potential to be up there

agree they don't have an exciting flair player but they do have a squad of excellent players

Ok I don't disagree with that....