Official VT World Cup Prediction League: Round of 16

villaajax

In the France game, a last minute goal got me 3 points, in the Germany game a last minute goal lost me the full points. With loads of people only 2 points behind me, I'm in a vulnerable position. I actually love this, it's so fun.

The standard has seriously picked up.

I guess that's the result of us knowing more about the teams and the second round not really having any upsets. It's more about guessing the score now than guessing the winner.

Like I said, my average over the second round so far is better than my average over the whole competition. Yet I'm going backwards in the standings.

Edited by Stevo985

I know everyone can probabaly say this but I really should have a few more points on the board. Looking back over my predictions I have made a lot of silly errors like Switzerland vs Honduras and Algeria Korea and at the same time not followed my gut instinct, for example Algeria scoring once yesterday and England completely bottling it.

Am I the only one who has never noticed Daniel before? :blush:  Just looking down the league table and I'm like 'who is he'? Sorry Daniel.

Daniel is a GTA Money-making Superstar.

Am I the only one who has never noticed Daniel before? :blush:  Just looking down the league table and I'm like 'who is he'? Sorry Daniel.

Daniel is a GTA Money-making Superstar.

Yeah I noticed the quite high post count yet I had never seen a post from Daniel before so I presumed he mainly posted on the sections of the site that I don't go into.