Who do you WANT up from the Championship ?

BOF

Which one to come up ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which one to come up ?

• Derby County
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
    • Southampton
    • Don't care

WBA simply because my other half and all her family support them and I will take great pleasure out of watching us hammer them next season ;)

Not WBA. They are horrible in bred yam yams with no concept of how to speak properly.

Wolves for me, a proper old-style English football club with history to back them up and a decent fan base.

I haven't voted yet. I'm torn between Wolves and WBA. On one hand I think Wolves might cope better with being promoted, but on the other I hate McCarthy. If WBA come up I just think they'll go back down again. So reluctantly I think I've just talked myself into Wolves - but wouldn't mind WBA :) Derby are boring and Saints hold no 'lure' for me.

Wolves is where I was brought up and consider home, so it's got to be them. To make up for this season another local derby would be great, whether it's Wolves, West Brom or even Derby. All are closer than Sheffield, this season's closest thing to one.

Got a sneaking suspicion Southampton are going to do it though, they're the form team.

Not WBA. They are horrible in bred yam yams with no concept of how to speak properly.

Wolves for me, a proper old-style English football club with history to back them up and a decent fan base.

Interesting, you could apply the same description to the other team and it'd still be 100% accurate. :)

Wolves for me.

First of all, because my best mate follows them and the friendly banter is always good.

Also, I very much agree with this:

WBA fans are a bunch of muppets. I couldn't get a ticket for the away end when we last played them, but had to sit amongst the inbreds of Sandwell listening to them moaning.

Horrible shit team.

HAHA, thats a great description but Wolves are practically the same breed. I don't mind which one comes up because I'm sure it will be 6 points for us either way.

Didn't weant Saints to come up, but it might be the perfect excuse to let the missus go visit her Dad and Sister

Out of the others I couldnt give a shit

before the weekend I wanted Preston tbh

Well the Saints are losing Gareth Bale in the summer I'd say. ManUre want him by all accounts, so that seriously weakens them. I just can't see any one of the four staying up :?

Well the Saints are losing Gareth Bale in the summer I'd say. ManUre want him by all accounts, so that seriously weakens them. I just can't see any one of the four staying up :?

who mentioned STAYING up Bri ?

Â