2014/2015 Fixtures

parisvilla

We all knew this would be the season that we go down so not expecting any surprises by us being in a relegation battle. Let's just play the 38 games and look forward to maybe finishing in the top half of the table in the championship the following season. I sure as hell will not be letting football make me miserable on a weekend anymore.

We all knew this would be the season that we go down so not expecting any surprises by us being in a relegation battle. Let's just play the 38 games and look forward to maybe finishing in the top half of the table in the championship the following season. I sure as hell will not be letting football make me miserable on a weekend anymore.

Speak for yourself

Guys, why do some of us even bother? Lets just ignore Villa this year and watch some championship next season... ffs, get a grip.

We have Okore back, Kozak back soon, Benteke back about October time, we signed Joe Cole, transfer window is not even open yet, we are still waiting for the takeover. Why so negative?! We will be fighting for 12-10 place. If somebody wants to save this post, fine, but if we are relegated next season I will pay 200 towards Acorns. Get a grip some of you and support your team. Championship b****cks. Why do you bother?

+1

Speak for yourself

Quite agree with you. No-one is going to take away my right to be miserable - and usually totally frustrated as well - each weekend. I've been doing it for most of my life as a Villa supporter, so why should I change next season?

Shame they've been incorrect for the last 5 years though, huh?

It's not for lack of effort on part of a string of useless managers and a progressively weakening squad. You never know, next season they might just get it right...

Speak for yourself

Guys, why do some of us even bother? Lets just ignore Villa this year and watch some championship next season... ffs, get a grip.

We have Okore back, Kozak back soon, Benteke back about October time, we signed Joe Cole, transfer window is not even open yet, we are still waiting for the takeover. Why so negative?! We will be fighting for 12-10 place. If somebody wants to save this post, fine, but if we are relegated next season I will pay 200 towards Acorns. Get a grip some of you and support your team. Championship b****cks. Why do you bother?

+1

Beat me to it. It annoys me when people try and speak for everybody.

The funny thing is that people have been making certain statements about relegation for years and it still hasn't happened. Not that I'm ruling it out obviously, but it's far from certain.