2014/2015 Fixtures

parisvilla

Doesn't matter what order they come in to be honest. We'll be as wildly inconsistent as we always are, and I think we'll be struggling near the bottom of the league all season. The only good thing about it is, the run in doesn't seem too bad.

Think the PL are looking to get shot of us?

This. Think we have a run-in like that 5 game run every season. If we dont win a couple of the first few we could be bottom by October still without Benteke and we may never recover to save ourselves. Im more fearful of relegation this year than any other in my life. Just have to pray something positive happens before it all kicks off.

Boo!.  Was hoping for an away game on 30th August as have a big family do to attend that day.    Hope Sky switch it - although unlikely to pick that game I would think!    Little enthusiasm for the season at present anyway though. Hadn't even realised that the fixtures came out today :wacko:

• Like 1

In some ways it's not too bad. Get a lot of the games we're gonna struggle in anyway out of the way, then Benteke can smash through the opposition on the run in. Can see it basically being a repeat of 2012/13, except with the muggings happening in September instead of Christmas. 

Have to be honest, though, I still think we'll be easily relegated with the squad we have. 

It's the same every season. We will win games we are are expected to lose and vice versa.

Ace! That means we'll win EVERY game this season! ;)

I am somewhere between "we have to play them all twice" and "horrid run in September" as momentum is important. If that run had been in Feb it might have had less impact but going in to Christmas sitting bottom of the table might not be good for our fragile minded little first team...

• Like 1