PSN Gamer tags

limpid

Thinking whether to create a new account for the PS4 because I really hate the name of my existing account, but I do have a few games on my existing account (Crash Bandicoot 1,2&3, jack and daxter trilogy etc).

XxXx_oOo_db_l33t_C0rporal_c0unt3r_360_n0_Sc0pe_Snipzorz_db_oOo_xXxX

That's you, isn't it?

Just fewer x's [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

I don't see the problem with your current name, okay it looks a little like BADBOISSUE but it's fine.

• Like 1

Yes, it's VA.

It stands for Dutch Bastard and the 14 represents the age he stopped wetting the bed AND how many boys he's kissed.

He's a sentimental one is VA.

Oh, and as for the hyphen, he thought it was a go-faster stripe. We have proved that to be a myth countless times on GTA Online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q46ZiLa3Xqs

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 2

I found it difficult to go on rants Mic'd up as villarule would bring out the Alan Hansen taunts.

:lol:

At least you don't sound like Adrian Chiles

I found it difficult to go on rants Mic'd up as villarule would bring out the Alan Hansen taunts.

Just bring up the shape of his head. It's like a butternut squash.

Pipe down goldielocks

Edited by villarule123

skarr_-_oki

Only the vowels are lowercase once you've searched me. Level 8 on trophies, play Fifa at the minute all the time but I'm getting Destiny, and have TLoU. I also have a ps3 which is used for Crash, Spyro, Grandia, and any other ps1 games I've bought

skarr_-_oki

Only the vowels are lowercase once you've searched me. Level 8 on trophies, play Fifa at the minute all the time but I'm getting Destiny, and have TLoU. I also have a ps3 which is used for Crash, Spyro, Grandia, and any other ps1 games I've bought

Are you a champion at any of these games?

Right, come back from Spain yesterday and psn seems fine now. Did they say what caused the issues?

Ive added everyone and accepted requests and what not. Fingers crossed its a bit more stable from now on.

skarr_-_oki

Are you a champion at any of these games?

I am spoken of on PlayStation Destiny forums as "Lord Guardian ikorraks, our Saviour"

Anyone fancy a VT/PSN meet up? It doesn't have to be at a villa game bit I was thinking more just a drinks/meal/drinks type thing up city centre. Xbox people (although smelly and not as cool) (SD) can come too.

I've always wanted to meet a lot of the chaps and chappess's I get on with on here and I also feel VT should have more meet ups other than just at Villa Park.

Would anyone be up for it? Should I ask in off topic? Too weird/ghey?

Â