The Wedding Thread

NurembergVillan

Looks like a super party Rob! Congrats! In the middle of planning my own at the moment. Enquired about the honeymoon yesterday. Looks like we're heading Bali direction which has me almost as excited as the wedding itself!

• Like 1

Just down the road from Dublin in Wicklow. Absolutely smashing hotel so really looking forward to it. As you say, spending enough money to refurnish our entire house and buy a car on top of that, but will be worth it cos it will be one heck of a day! You still getting the tickets for Wembley now that your gone foreign to Canada??? I'll still be here to take them!!! ;)

Well done mate. I got married in Rhodes 3 years ago. I would definitely recommend getting married abroad. You get so much more for your money and the sunshine is a given. I love the Greek islands and Santorini is on my list .:-)

• Like 1

Looks an amazing do fella, the day itself crept up really quickly since you first started telling me about it a year or so ago!

How long until you and the lovely Mrs NV decamp to the colonies?

• Like 1

Congrats that looks great. I got married in Tuscany a couple of weeks ago and I'd echo the statement about having a wedding abroad. We had a get together the day before and then a BBQ the day after so it was great to see everybody for more than just the day. Most of my family used it as an excuse to have a holiday so it was nice to hear what they got up to when they left us.

I have to say I never realised how much work went into sorting out a wedding and although I don't really like being the centre of attention I had a fantastic day. It just goes so quick.

I'd post a pic but not entirely sure how to do it.

Oh and can't wait for the honeymoom. Off to Vegas, mexico and New York in 5 weeks time.

• Like 1

Â