Forget the takeover... this is what im waiting for!

Mic09

I am sure it is, my kid loves that film, I am very specific about my comedy, and he is one that is good in dramatic roles, personally. I do love Liar Liar though.

Ace Ventura was terrible. I once watched some of it in Spanish and it was significantly better.

Jim Carrey's ''comedy'' output is on par with Sandler's, but he can act very well when given a good role.

As usual, I take your criticism of anything as a sure sign that it's actually great ;)

• Like 1

Ace Ventura was terrible. I once watched some of it in Spanish and it was significantly better.

Jim Carrey's ''comedy'' output is on par with Sandler's, but he can act very well when given a good role.

Agree with this completely. 

Even Sandler can act when he wants too, Reign Over Me is a fantastic film and Sandler is brilliant in it. The only film of his which I like. 

As usual, I take your criticism of anything as a sure sign that it's actually great ;)

you-know-im-right.gif

• Like 2

you-know-im-right.gif

You wear a Casio watch on a limp, girly looking arm, nothing you say is correct.

Â