Group F: ARG BIH IRN NGA

limpid

Imagine having strikers so good that Higuain and Tevez can't get into the team.

Higuain does normally play, not sure why he isn't today.

Tevez was dropped from the squad when they made messi the focal point. Messi links well with aguero normally.

Messi has been marked out of the game so far, has not looked anywhere near the same player since his hamstring injuries before Christmas.

To be honest he wasn't doing that great before the injuries. He looks like a different player, you see a glimmer of the dribbling but instead of going with his usual killer instinct, he just tries to pass it or loses the ball. He should be coming into his prime, god knows what has happened to him.

Messi has been marked out of the game so far, has not looked anywhere near the same player since his hamstring injuries before Christmas.

To be honest he wasn't doing that great before the injuries. He looks like a different player, you see a glimmer of the dribbling but instead of going with his usual killer instinct, he just tries to pass it or loses the ball. He should be coming into his prime, god knows what has happened to him.

He had several muscular injuries at the end of last season before the hamstring. Been just world class and not one of the best players ever since then.

• Like 1

He had several muscular injuries at the end of last season before the hamstring. Been just world class and not one of the best players ever since then.

Been good but I dunno about world class, I'd still love to see how he'd get on with playing in the Premier League or the Bundesliga.

I picked Argentina to win the World Cup but right now I am regretting that.

Its not always the team that starts the best that wins it. 

That's true but Argentina looks dysfunctional. Like a bunch of quality players thrown together but don't know how to play with one another. 

I picked Argentina to win the World Cup but right now I am regretting that.

Its not always the team that starts the best that wins it. 

That's true but Argentina looks dysfunctional. Like a bunch of quality players thrown together but don't know how to play with one another. 

Yes but they played together in the qualifiers

Been good but I dunno about world class, I'd still love to see how he'd get on with playing in the Premier League or the Bundesliga.

The bundesliga is the highest scoring league in the world, so I'm guessing he's have scored more than the 40 goals that he scored in all competitions this year. 40 goals is world class. Only viewed as bad because it's messi.

Also, la liga had three clubs in the UCL quarters, two in the Europa league semis, and I think sociedad were the only Spanish side elminated by non Spanish opposition.

The bundesliga is the highest scoring league in the world, so I'm guessing he's have scored more than the 40 goals that he scored in all competitions this year. 40 goals is world class. Only viewed as bad because it's messi.

Also, la liga had three clubs in the UCL quarters, two in the Europa league semis, and I think sociedad were the only Spanish side elminated by non Spanish opposition.

The competition within La Liga and Spain itself is crap, I don't think he'd get 28 league goals in the Premier League or Bundesliga. 

Great goal just now mind you ;) haha