Group E: SWI ECU FRA HON

limpid

I think so. I'd be surprised if they didn't. Very strong midfield

What do you think, 2-1? ;)

Ha! What do i know? I thought Japan and Uruguay would win!  :)

• Like 1

Ecuador finished above Uruguay in qualifying... They have a pretty good shot.

Given how Uruguay performed yesterday that's no great achievement. I'm surprised at how generally weak the South American teams have looked so far, the better sides have all been European (Holland, Italy, England). Brazil had a little something, but then don't they always. They generally lacked organisation (don't they always) and I don't think they've enough to get away with it. 

Given how Uruguay performed yesterday that's no great achievement. I'm surprised at how generally weak the South American teams have looked so far, the better sides have all been European (Holland, Italy, England). Brazil had a little something, but then don't they always. They generally lacked organisation (don't they always) and I don't think they've enough to get away with it. 

Colombia looked good as well.

To be fair Greece are difficult to look good against, to beat them 3-0 isn't easy. If Colombia had Falcao then I'd say they could go to the quarters many semis, but I'm not sure they have a quality forward to get them the goals against good teams, on top of that they aren't that good defensively, with Yepes being an absolute liability. 

Agreed. Colombia will struggle against better sides defensively. Greece should've scored 2 and had a penalty and they're probably the worst team at the World Cup going forward.

Ecuador have little to offer, I can't see them getting out of the group.

They finished higher than Uruguay, but a large part of the reason they qualified is the ridiculous altitude that they play their home games at, which opposition players struggle with. They only got 3 points from their 8 away games.

Hahahahahaha Senderos is in the game espn game description on the channel guide. "Philippe Senderos and Gokhan Inler anchor the Swiss returnees from a 1-0 upset of eventual-champion Spain in it's World Cup 2010 opener. Manchester Uniteds antonio valencia keys ecuador in it's third World Cup."