Group C: COL GRE CIV JPN

limpid

Colombia need to sack off their centre forward and play Martinez instead. They aren't really playing like legit. underdogs although Greece are difficult to look good against.

I do LOL whenever Yepes touches the ball, he really looks as though his legs are made out of cement. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I really cannot stand Greece

Why bother qualifying for a major tournament if your not going to even have a go

Columbia really are refreshing

Loving the South American sides in the tournament so far play with so much Flair

Why bother qualifying for a major tournament if your not going to even have a go

To be fair, that's exactly how they qualified - if I recall correctly, they only scored 12 times in a group containing the European powerhouses of Latvia, Lithuania and Liechtenstein...

To be fair, that's exactly how they qualified - if I recall correctly, they only scored 12 times in a group containing the European powerhouses of Latvia, Lithuania and Liechtenstein...

Same way they won the European championship a decade ago, it's just the way they play, and it works for them.