Group A: BRZ CRO MEX CMR

limpid

For anyone who wants a chuckle have a look at Mexico's chaotic qualifying campaign in Concacaf and look at some of the goals they conceded to the likes of Honduras and Costa Rica...honestly if Nathan Baker was Mexican he'd probably get a call up they're that bad at the back and I think Rafael Marquez is injured so they'll miss his experience.

Of course Croatia having Brazil up first and the conditions could favour them but I'd be surprised if they get through as it was a disgrace they got a bye of New Zealand in the play off after getting lucky and 4th in the group.

I think Neymar could be a wonderful player.. But he's still only 22, and I can't see anyone in that Brazil team that I would take over Modric.. Been an unsung hero for Real this year.

Rakitic has been very good for Sevilla too.

This Croatia team isn't as good as the one that almost beat Spain in the Euro's though, even if it's the same on paper.

• Like 1

I'm sure the Cameroon players will get enough money thrown at them to go but it would be interesting what would happen if they didn't go. I would expect we'd just have a 3 team group but how would that work with the last 2 games of each group having to be played simultaneously to avoid any fixes?

Triple threat match on a triangular pitch?

• Like 1

I think Neymar could be a wonderful player.. But he's still only 22, and I can't see anyone in that Brazil team that I would take over Modric.. Been an unsung hero for Real this year.

This Croatia team isn't as good as the one that almost beat Spain in the Euro's though, even if it's the same on paper.

I dont know, Rakitic and Modric are better players than 2 years ago same goes for Mandzukic, I think after Thiago Silva then Modric is the best player in this group

I dont know, Rakitic and Modric are better players than 2 years ago same goes for Mandzukic, I think after Thiago Silva then Modric is the best player in this group

The new manager hasn't been able to get them performing at the level they were, which is a shame because I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them. They lost home and away to Scotland ffs :lol:

Still a good team though.

The new manager hasn't been able to get them performing at the level they were, which is a shame because I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them. They lost home and away to Scotland ffs :lol:

Still a good team though.

yeah Kovac took over before the play-offs as Stimac was a horrible manager

The amount of pressure Neymar has on his shoulders is crazy, he's a strange player though, plays much better for country than Club.

Watching him destroy Spain at the 2013 Confederations Cup final was amazing to watch.

Edited by Bradd92