Honduras v England

andykeenan

I hope Rooney plays up top, whether it be on his own or alongside Sturridge. Out wide or 'in the hole' just isn't for him, no matter how many papers/managers/ex-pros continue to spread the myth.

• Like 2

That's the starting lineup for Italy it has to be.

Would swap Welbeck for Stirling though.

I'd swap Welbeck for Sterlng and Henderson for Wilshere.

Interesting, the England twitter said everyone else except Ox and Sterling are on the bench but the lineup paper has Wilshere not even in the squad.

He did take a small knock against Ecuador.

Interesting, the England twitter said everyone else except Ox and Sterling are on the bench but the lineup paper has Wilshere not even in the squad.

He did take a small knock against Ecuador.

He takes a small knock every game. Hashtag madeofpaper.

I like Welbeck but I don't think he's suited to this formation. We need someone with bundles of pace on the left, and that can score more goals than Welbeck has in the past. Sterling/Ox would/will be much better instead.

• Like 1

What does my head in is when he does go down, he stays down forever. Even if he slips or falls himself, he just sits there angry with the world. Such a nobhead.

Yet when Sterling clattered Valencia on Wednesday, Wilshere was the first one on the scene acting the hard man to Valencia.

The England team is bit weak... If anything, Milner should be there instead of Wellbeck. I think England will be out before the knock out stages, and that is not Hodgons fault.

What does my head in is when he does go down, he stays down forever. Even if he slips or falls himself, he just sits there angry with the world. Such a nobhead.

Yet when Sterling clattered Valencia on Wednesday, Wilshere was the first one on the scene acting the hard man to Valencia.

Exactly! Valencia would have flattened him

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Â