New PC Game on Steam developed by Villa Fan (Me!)

Teneka_Khan

Looks great Teneka, good job mate! I used to work in the industry as a tester so I can definitely appreciate how much work you must have put into this.

Nice choice with the dubstep in the trailer too ;) Whereabouts are Ironsun based?

Birmingham born and bred - though I live just between Lichfield and Burton Upon Trent now. There's two others involved, who are in Bromsgrove, and a few contract artists along the way, but that's about it. Yeah testing has been a bitch tbh - but we like the end result ;-)

The music is good throughout the game to be honest - not just dubstep but bit of heavy metal and others. Quite eclectic

Its PC only at the moment - we have plans for Mac and Linux, plus mobile. Mobiles are a bit of a bitch as performance is really variable so the amount of work to get the game to scale down is a lot - but if it does well enough we intend to do it.

Its PC only at the moment - we have plans for Mac and Linux, plus mobile. Mobiles are a bit of a bitch as performance is really variable so the amount of work to get the game to scale down is a lot - but if it does well enough we intend to do it.

No, it's Windows only. I don't own a PC which runs Windows, but I own a few PCs.

Birmingham born and bred - though I live just between Lichfield and Burton Upon Trent now. There's two others involved, who are in Bromsgrove, and a few contract artists along the way, but that's about it. Yeah testing has been a bitch tbh - but we like the end result ;-)

The music is good throughout the game to be honest - not just dubstep but bit of heavy metal and others. Quite eclectic

Ah cool, I'm in between Lichfield and Burton myself. Nice to see some local talent emerging. Good job.

No, it's Windows only. I don't own a PC which runs Windows, but I own a few PCs.

You have such a way with words

You have such a way with words

I just want to try the game :)

• Like 1

Â