Ghost stories

PussEKatt

what do people make of the incident up cannock chase with the black eyed girl, hoax or the real deal? i know most VTers are skeptical about ghosts and spirits but if it was true then its pretty mad stuff.

There's a perfectly plausible scientific explanation for it as ghosts aren't real.

And on a side note, the fact that this is on the front page of some "newspapers" is pathetic.

ok if this family really did see this young girl with blacked out eyes how could that be explained? there are a lot of hoaxes but i find it staggering that everything gets dismissed and everything has a normal valid reason for happening. there is so much we dont know.

ok if this family really did see this young girl with blacked out eyes how could that be explained? there are a lot of hoaxes but i find it staggering that everything gets dismissed and everything has a normal valid reason for happening. there is so much we dont know.

Im going to stick my neck out here, ghosts dont exist.

....Attention seekers do though!

ok if this family really did see this young girl with blacked out eyes how could that be explained? 

They probably didn't see it.

Or if they did, then there is a perfectly plausible explanation for it.

Ghosts. Aren't. Real.

I've only just seen this thread. I used to go to the Rock Cafe in Stourbridge around 10 years ago, she used to go there too. I don't remember her myself, but a couple of my mates on facebook have mentioned her.

Considering the types of girls that went to the Rock Cafe, I'm guessing her ghostly look is down to too much make-up!

I would reveal myself just enough so that people believed in me, but not enough to provide an ounce of direct evidence to prove my existence.

I wouldn't believe in you.

I would reveal myself just enough so that people believed in me, but not enough to provide an ounce of direct evidence to prove my existence.

But if I'm not real, then how did I type this?

AnimatedGhost1.gif

Ask me that when you're a ghost.

WooOOooOOooooOOOooo

But if I'm not reeeeaaaallllllllllll, then howwwww did I type thisssssssss?

WooooooooOOOoooOOOOooooOOOoooo

• Like 1

WooOOooOOooooOOOooo

But if I'm not reeeeaaaallllllllllll, then howwwww did I type thisssssssss?

WooooooooOOOoooOOOOooooOOOoooo

That counts as some of the better evidence of the existence of ghosts.

• Like 4

Â