Ghost stories

PussEKatt

I would be totally fine as long as it was completely secure, its the living i have a problem with, not the dead.

Exactly

My only fear would be one of you lot sneaking up and trying to put the willies up me.

Wooooooooooooooooo, woooooooooooooooo, look behind your curtain. I'm hiding there, can you hear me. Wooooooooooooooo,woooooooooooooooooooo.

A ghost would be less scary.

• 3 months later...

what do people make of the incident up cannock chase with the black eyed girl, hoax or the real deal? i know most VTers are skeptical about ghosts and spirits but if it was true then its pretty mad stuff.

A girl with black eyes up Cannock chase is very plausible if Collymore has had a drink.

• Like 3

When I was a kid my neighbor killed himself because of debt problems. After this my dad often asked what I was looking at, as I just used to look around the room aimlessly with the pointing of the finger and reply of "that man there". Shortly after this weird things would happen in the house such as the stereo suddenly turning on and the volume being full blast. Then the bath taps were on full blast and flooded the bathroom, which I couldn't have done because of the baby stair gate. My mum ended up working nights and my dad would not stay in the house till she got back because of strange noises in the house. Anyway we ended up moving house because of it and ever since the house always seems to be up for sale, despite being sold numerous times.

Ghost are so unimaginative, just turning on taps and banging walls.  You'd think they'd actually kill people and stuff.

That's not how it works!

That's what a "psychic" told me when I suggested the info they provide is a little vague.

Â