Ghost stories

PussEKatt

Anyone got any ghost stories to pass on to the rest of us?

When I was a teenager ( many moons ago ) a friend and me decided we would go to the cemetary at midnight and see if we can see a ghost.So we took a bible and a large key.We tied the key across the spine of the bible and when we got to a gravestone my friend held the key with the tips of his fingers ( using both hands ) We then both said something like "any spirit passing this way blah blah blah"

I swear I saw my friends hands start to glow ( from the wrist down ) and I was off like a shot.I waited for him outside the cemetary and when he finally arrived ( about 5 minutes later ) I asked him what took him so long and he replied that he could not move. 

About 10 years ago my brother and his wife and me and my wife decided we would try to contact a ghost.So we got squares of cardboard and wrote the numbers from 0 to 9 and the letters of the alphabet and arranged all this in a circle.We then got a glass and turned it upside down and we each put 1 finger on the bottom of the glass.We then said something like " any spirit passing this way take possession of this glass" After a little while the glass started to shake gently and my brother said "is there a spirit present" and the glass spelt out "yes" My brother then asked the spirit its name, and as the glass started to move again his wife took her hand off the glass.

To this day all of us say that none of us made the glass move.

Hang on, wait for me to go and take my bra off so I can put my nighty on..

I must change all of my tampons too, toxic shock looks horrible.  Later, we should have a pillow fight.

I love cute cuddly kittens!

Zach Efron is so hot, I'd let me do me anal.

Can you see what I'm getting at?

Very interesting thread, but it won't get taken seriously as most people don't believe in all that kind of thing. I've got a few which are genuine, I also have some weird experiences while I was in my heavy drug years but they will rightly so be dismissed. But I will tell them anyway just for the trip. Ay got time now but I'll revisit this thread later.

Not really.Have you been to the cemetary at midnight looking for ghosts lately ? or maybe you and some friends could try that glass trick ( at night ) and see what happens.

Very interesting thread, but it won't get taken seriously as most people don't believe in all that kind of thing. I've got a few which are genuine, I also have some weird experiences while I was in my heavy drug years but they will rightly so be dismissed. But I will tell them anyway just for the trip. Ay got time now but I'll revisit this thread later.

Some people believe in ghosts and some dont but I am sure that there some good ghost stories out there.

As for drugs I have seen some really interesting things when I was on morphine BUT it was a totally different experience to the ghost stories I have written.

Have you been to the cemetary at midnight looking for ghosts lately ?

Can't say that I have. What have I been missing? :P

Thats easy.Go to the cemetary at midnight and find out.

If I was a ghost, I wouldn't hang around the cemetary :lol:

Why would you just mope around a cemetary when you go go where ever you wanted? Or is there rules now saying that a ghost can't stray far from it's corpse? :lol:

Unless it's Papa Emeritus and his Unnamed Ghouls i'm not interested.

But seriously, it's a load of old cobblers and there is a rational explanation behind each 'experience' or 'sighting'.

Some people believe in ghosts and some dont but I am sure that there some good ghost stories out there.

As for drugs I have seen some really interesting things when I was on morphine BUT it was a totally different experience to the ghost stories I have written.

I seperate my experiences, genuine are ones where I've been level headed and of course the intoxicated ones can't be taken seriously but still very interesting either way. Its amazing what kind of world you see when you've been up for five days solid.

Â