Roy Keane

TrentVilla

Well it must put the club in a bad light whatever happened. When Lerner sells up and joins his Jewish version of the WI then I doubt there will be a problem letting the cat out the bag then?

I don't see too much that's left to know about it. It was constructive dismissal, which is why they settled at the tribunal, the club paid him off and bought his silence because this stuff going to the press would be detrimental to Aston Villa and/or Lerner. 

Well it must put the club in a bad light whatever happened. When Lerner sells up and joins his Jewish version of the WI then I doubt there will be a problem letting the cat out the bag then?

I don't see too much that's left to know about it. It was constructive dismissal, which is why they settled at the tribunal, the club paid him off and bought his silence because this stuff going to the press would be detrimental to Aston Villa and/or Lerner. 

Well because at the moment MON is the bad guy in all of this because of the PR machine at VP. Lerner hates been seen in a bad light and I think MON is not the baddie he has been portraied as and Lerner paid him off to prevent the truth coming out!

Usual storm in a teacup stuff and easy story for press to make Keane look like he's living up to his thug image!!

Well because at the moment MON is the bad guy in all of this because of the PR machine at VP. Lerner hates been seen in a bad light and I think MON is not the baddie he has been portraied as and Lerner paid him off to prevent the truth coming out!

It's common sense that both parties are at fault and it's convenient for them to keep their mouths shut. MON's not the baddie that Krulak first tried to insinuate on the forums, but if he was totally faultless his ego wouldn't have allowed him to keep quiet about it. 

The Villa PR machince has been a disaster about it per par. 

Roy Keane under Garda investigation after allegedly assaulting a man outside Ireland's team hotel

By Eoin Murphy For The Irish Daily Mail and Ali Bracken For The Irish Daily Mail

22:37 12 Nov 2014, updated 22:37 12 Nov 2014

Roy Keane was the centre of a Garda investigation after a man was allegedly assaulted outside the team’s hotel 48 hours before Ireland’s crunch game with Scotland.

The Mail has learned that the assistant Ireland manager allegedly attacked an individual outside the luxury Links Hotel in Portmarnock after team training yesterday.

According to a well-placed source there was a brief exchange of words between Roy and the individual in the early evening.

Things quickly heated up and the row was ended by an alleged punch from the Cork man which knocked the victim to the ground.

‘It appeared fairly innocuous’, said a source. ‘ A man approached Roy outside the hotel, there appeared to be a few heated words and then the man was on the ground. It happened very quickly. Gardai were called along with the ambulance services and the man was taken away to receive medical attention.’

A Garda spokesman confirmed that an investigation into the alleged assault was ongoing.

‘Gardai are investigating an incident where officers were called to a location outside a hotel in Portmarknock. No criminal complaint has been made and investigations are ongoing. Medical assistance was rendered.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2832202/Roy-Keane-Garda-investigation-allegedly-assaulting-man-outside-Ireland-s-team-hotel.html

It goes without saying that he should be dismissed immediately if this turns out to be true.

Keane didn't throw a punch.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/cctv-footage-to-exonerate-keane-fai-30740600.html

Much ado about nothing. 

• Like 1

Keane didn't throw a punch - the man just fell to the floor and had to be taken to hospital.

You should work for the press. Why bother with facts? Jot down your opinion and present it as such.
Everything I wrote was fact, as relayed to us direct by Mr K and the FAI.

Now I'm no fan of Keane - but this sounds like some punk said something he shouldn't have and got deservedly punched in the mouth for it. Since Keane allegedly called in the Garda (sp?) it can't be much of an incident.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

The statement from the IFA is a response to these reports and of course they may well be BS. I was just saying that if it was as the reports say, then it would be a sackable offense.

IFA shopuld have more important things on their mind at the moment like a game vs ROmania ;)

• Like 2

Â