Bloodborne

Ginko

The game is dead now. They need to fix pvp cause a lot of people switched back to dark souls 2. It doesn't help that there are very few builds and ng+ is literally just a harder version of ng with no changes. 

I switched over to dark souls 2 for ps4 and I love it. The game is different so far, and it feels like I am playing for the first time again. Bloodborne has so much potential, but it should learn from Dark souls. PVP, summoning, weapons, armors, ng+, size of the maps, loading screens, and a lot of other stuff need to be improved on in Bloodborne. 

Got back from 10 days away and now battling Vicar Amelia. Not as tough as other bosses but her HP doesn't seem to go down.

She has a powerful heal so you have to get in there when she casts it and try and stop her if you can, either that or just prepare for a very long fight.

Got back from 10 days away and now battling Vicar Amelia. Not as tough as other bosses but her HP doesn't seem to go down.

She has a powerful heal so you have to get in there when she casts it and try and stop her if you can, either that or just prepare for a very long fight.

Killed her now, managed to get in behind and hammer her with my fire papered cleaver.

Had my first fight with the Witch of Henwick now but missed the shortcut gate and it's quite the journey back to her.

And for my next boss update, **** the shadows of yharnam!!! Once they grow their snakes they are impossible. Can't fight them close range and can't fight them at distance.

I refuse to believe anyone has ever beaten them without a rocket launcher.

Edited by Wainy316

And for my next boss update, **** the shadows of yharnam!!! Once they grow their snakes they are impossible. Can't fight them close range and can't fight them at distance.

Sorry but that boss was incredibly easy for me. Rush the one that uses pyromancy, once he is dead they will pop the snake heads, then split them up and take one out at a time. If you hear one cast the giant snakes, just keep side stepping. Don't try to attack while the giant snake is out. Or you can be cheesy and just attack all 3 without killing them, but getting them to low health. They won't transform till one dies so you can get them all low on health, then take each of them out with a few strikes even when they transform. 

Sorry but that boss was incredibly easy for me. Rush the one that uses pyromancy, once he is dead they will pop the snake heads, then split them up and take one out at a time. If you hear one cast the giant snakes, just keep side stepping. Don't try to attack while the giant snake is out. Or you can be cheesy and just attack all 3 without killing them, but getting them to low health. They won't transform till one dies so you can get them all low on health, then take each of them out with a few strikes even when they transform. 

I got the pyro guy down to a few hits and the other two transformed.  I then finished him off, but couldn't get near the other two when they were snakified.  Would you recommend rolling right up to them and getting a few hits in before dashing?

I got the pyro guy down to a few hits and the other two transformed.  I then finished him off, but couldn't get near the other two when they were snakified.  Would you recommend rolling right up to them and getting a few hits in before dashing?

Play conservatively like you are fighting another human. Right from the fog gate I rush the fire one and get as much damage I can. Then I back up to the other side of the arena and the two katana guys will follow you but the pyro wont. Once you split the two from the pyro, go and rush the pyro. Repeat till pyro is dead, then copy the same mentality for the last 2. Once the pyro guy is down, it's pretty easy cause they only do physical attacks. 

I got the pyro guy down to a few hits and the other two transformed. I then finished him off, but couldn't get near the other two when they were snakified. Would you recommend rolling right up to them and getting a few hits in before dashing?

Play conservatively like you are fighting another human. Right from the fog gate I rush the fire one and get as much damage I can. Then I back up to the other side of the arena and the two katana guys will follow you but the pyro wont. Once you split the two from the pyro, go and rush the pyro. Repeat till pyro is dead, then copy the same mentality for the last 2. Once the pyro guy is down, it's pretty easy cause they only do physical attacks.

Yeah just beaten them, divide and conquer worked. Now having trouble with that bloody hunter in the house afterwards. You wear him down for ages then he just kills you with a lightning shower.

What weapon are you using? Typically you can cheese almost everything with a mix of weapon or surroundings. 

First time I found that person in the house I literally just ran in a circle around the stairs and hitting her with a R2 through the stairs till she died. 

You are also right next to one of the hardest bosses in the game. Jump off the balcony and you'll see.

Edited by Czechlad

Well, in true From Software fashion, going back to one of their games after a couple of weeks ends in misery and punishment.

I took on the Blood Starved Beast a couple of weeks ago and died first time after nearly defeating her. I went for the clutch kill and paid the price. Went back on it tonight and summoned Alfred for a bit of help to se how useful he was. Turns out not so much. He died about halfway through and I didn't have any Molotovs left. I farmed for a bit and tried her solo again, nearly got her once more but again... clutch. I never learn. Tried her once more after that with Alfred but he was less than garbage again and I failed.

That bloody combo attack where she leaps at you and chows down is lethal and kills me every time. I need to learn to recognise when she's winding up for it. Looks like a good parry/visceral opportunity. I was definitely rusty, I'll get her next time ;)

She is a bit of a bitch though. Toughest boss battle I've faced so far.

I have no shame in saying I've summoned for almost every boss. Otherwise I'd have quit long ago. Quite enjoy hanging out in Hemwick charnel lane and being summoned to help people in that fight. Really easy way to gain souls and insight. Unless you get summoned to someone who's in NG+. In which case it's a really easy way to die

Â