Bloodborne

Ginko

Nope that's not her. The one I'm talking about is very hostile, attacks you as soon as you enter the room. I tried to run away, she followed me, killed me, and then jumped down into the sewers.  Like a badass.

She isn't wearing a mask like that, but a bandana and a typical "witch hunter" hat.

I'll go back once I've gained a few lvl's and obtained better gear. See what happens if i manage to kill her. Theres a online note before you enter the room which says something like "no mercy for women" with 30 or more thumbs up.

Thanks though :)

I have no idea who you're talking about. Please point that person out from here:

http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/NPCs

Those are all the npcs in the game. 

This one perhaps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKZq8tw3tXc

I haven't got anywhere near this far in the game, but this is what Google turned up. Seems to be a bit reminiscent of the Black Phantoms in previous Souls games, though they usually have a red hue to them.

You really should, it's brilliant. I can understand if people who have never played a Souls game before might struggle to fall in love with it right away though. There really is a wall you have to push through at first but it's absolutely worth it.

It won't hold your hand near the beginning, so it will be brutal, but there's plenty of tips online if you struggle.

Yeah I turned it on the other day, got killed by some massive dog thing and turned it off. Gonna give it a proper blast asap!

Ha, the werewolf in the clinic at the start? Dying gets you to The Hunter's Dream -- the hub world -- quicker, which is where you pick up your weapons. It's not necessarily a bad thing on that occasion and the game kind of expects you to die if you're a new player since you're unarmed. They like to start these games off by being a bit brutal ;)

Alternatively, just run past him and go outside and up the ladder to the right after hitting the switch to make it fall down. At the top is a lamp which will take you to The Hunter's Dream without dying, but it's fine if you die too. Then go back and take that werewolf down when you have your cleaver/axe/cane and pistol/blunderbuss.

Nope that's not her. The one I'm talking about is very hostile, attacks you as soon as you enter the room. I tried to run away, she followed me, killed me, and then jumped down into the sewers.  Like a badass.

She isn't wearing a mask like that, but a bandana and a typical "witch hunter" hat.

I'll go back once I've gained a few lvl's and obtained better gear. See what happens if i manage to kill her. Theres a online note before you enter the room which says something like "no mercy for women" with 30 or more thumbs up.

I have no idea who you're talking about. Please point that person out from here:

She not there. She looks quite similar to the video ginko posted. It's proparly just a elite/silver type of mob then I guess. And not a interactive NPC that's a part of a story line.

Here I was thinking I found something cool :(

She not there. She looks quite similar to the video ginko posted. It's proparly just a elite/silver type of mob then I guess. And not a interactive NPC that's a part of a story line.

Oh okay it was likely just a random hunter in the game then. There are quite a few of them and they are essentially mini boss battles. It gives you a sense of player vs player interaction but with a cpu. Some of them are ridiculously difficult to beat.

Oh okay it was likely just a random hunter in the game then. There are quite a few of them and they are essentially mini boss battles. It gives you a sense of player vs player interaction but with a cpu. Some of them are ridiculously difficult to beat.

Seems like you and ginko solved the great mystery! Thanks to the both of you. Guess i just stumbled over the hunter a bit sooner then I was supposed to.

Well this took some getting used to. Managed to do away with the Cleric Beast, thought that would open somewhere new at the end of the bridge but I've just gone back exploring. I've heard a showdown with Paul Gascoigne looms?

Getting fed up of being killed by Gascoigne now...

I found the key to that one was timing the riposte with the gun. Once you get that down it was way simpler.

Can get him to transform then the beast just destroys me every time.

Do you know about the certain item that can aid you a little in this fight? I don't want to say more than that in case you don't want anything spoiled, but if you're severely struggling it might help. No shame in having a bit of a Google for tips and tactics too.

Is it a music box? Or are you referring to the oil?

Guess I was just a bit p'd cuz I lost my stash of viles cuz of this boss so having to go through killing lots of normal npc to build up a stock again.

Â