Ecuador v England

andykeenan

Does anyone know how many games Jones and Smalling have actually played at CB this season?

I'd be surprised if it is very many.

I think Roy should have given Caulker a go, very impressive each time I saw him certainly more commanding than Smalling yet he never even got a sniff

Milner having a bit of a mare aswell.

Playing well out of position, unlike Smalling who is playing in his favoured position and is having an appaling game. 

They should play Milner in CM, you know the position he excelled in for us which earned him his record breaking move to Citeh. Most expensive English midfielder ever if I remember rightly?

Playing well out of position, unlike Smalling who is playing in his favoured position and is having an appaling game. 

They should play Milner in CM, you know the position he excelled in for us which earned him his record breaking move to Citeh. Most expensive English midfielder ever if I remember rightly?

I'm a big Milner fan but he's had a shocking half.

As much as I like him as a player and want to see him excel like I know he can in a central midfield 3, he's better than hard man wilshere that's for sure

But **** him, he's got the medals and the cash but he's now a squad player at RB or defensive wide player, no where near as good as he could be and gets widely slated for his England performances, doubt he cares

Does anyone know how many games Jones and Smalling have actually played at CB this season?

I'd be surprised if it is very many.

I think Roy should have given Caulker a go, very impressive each time I saw him certainly more commanding than Smalling yet he never even got a sniff

I've got no idea how I missed this. Caulker should be in the squad. Smelling is an appalling footballer.

Â