Froch v Groves The Rematch

andykeenan

Sky Box Office 6pm

Wembley Stadium

Main event ring walk approx 9.45pm

Just had the weigh in Groves - 11st, 12lb, 4oz Froch - 11st, 13lb, 9oz.

How will it end?

Froch in round 4

Edited by limpid

I do believe the thread starter is struggling to handle the lack of miwdeek and weekend footnall to post about

• Like 4

Love to see nobody is still giving Groves a chance in hell

Nobody did before the DeGale fight or the Froch fight first time round either

He will yet again be proving people wrong tomorrow night

I backed him for the DeGale fight and remember getting really wound up listening to johnny Nelson constantly writing him off and bogging up chunky like he was some superstar, mcguigan tried to make Nelson apologise after the fight but he wouldn't.

I also backed Groves in the first Froch fight although I did say he would have to get him out of there early, I'm sticking with that this time as well, if groves is going to win it will have to be in the first 3 or 4 rounds, even then it'll be tougher than the first fight

Well he didn't really prove people wrong in the first Froch fight did he.

I hope Froch batters him, have a dislike of most british boxers, as they tend to have one good olympics or commonwealth games and then turn pro and think their shit dont stink, I dont think Groves fits into this category but I dont rate him, I dont like him and hope Froch puts him on the floor. 

Living in Nottingham and having met Froch several times part of me wants him to win, he is genuinely a nice bloke.

But He made a bit of an arse of himself in the post match ringside chat after the first fight and its cost him some support including some of mine.

I think Groves is going to win this one which would be justice after the first one.

Can see it going the distance this time.

Yeah although I prefer froch, he did come across a bit arrogant in the last fight. I think if groves is going to win he's got to do it in the first 5 rounds. If he can't stop froch in those rounds,froch will win. I'm going for froch to knock him out.

Â