Uefa Champions League Final Lisbon 2014 Real Madrid v Atlerico Madrid

andykeenan

Nothing wrong with supporting (or following on the TV to give a more apt description) underdogs taking down the big $$$ men. As a Villa fan it gives me hope.

If you had went into the bookies and asked for an Atletic La Liga/Champions League double you wouldn't have been given odds you'd have been laughed out the shop. 

100-1 for the Champions League

300-1 for the La Liga

Imagine that in a double.

In fairness you've made up those odds. They were 66/1 for La liga. Unsure on champs league but I'm guessing around 25/1

You need to change your bookies! The biggest prices they hit on the exchanges was 150/1 for Champions League and 450/1 for the League in running though obviously.

Hoping Real Madrid win with Bale getting the vital goal.

Me too my fellow anti-hipster ;)

Here's one that will bake your noodle;

It's possible that Atletico are so preferred to win, that supporting Real makes you a hipster.

Hoping Real Madrid win with Bale getting the vital goal.

Me too my fellow anti-hipster ;)

Here's one that will bake your noodle;

It's possible that Atletico are so preferred to win, that supporting Real makes you a hipster.

mind-blown.jpeg

• Like 1

I haven't watched the Madrid derby in recent years so I have no clue what will happen. I am rooting for Atletico though

I watched one this season and it was as bad as the clasico for diving and petulance.

Funny seeing Xabi Alonso shooting down Redknapp's poor footballing knowledge  :D

And Ronaldo needs this because he is in his prime, he needs to define himself as a legend and as the best player in the world. He is at home in Portugal, his first CL final for Madrid with the possibility of being the difference and getting them their 10th trophy. We all know he has an ego but he also has an incredible drive to be the best, this would be yet another token towards that title.

Why does Ronaldo need this?

Aye. He has already scored in and won a Champions League final. He wants to win but his career ain't going to be defined by what happens this evening.

Why does Ronaldo need this?

Because Ronaldo is entering his prime and still only has 1 CL to his name and that was with United.

But still come on Atletico.

Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 1

Â