Uefa Champions League Final Lisbon 2014 Real Madrid v Atlerico Madrid

andykeenan

Nothing wrong with supporting (or following on the TV to give a more apt description) underdogs taking down the big $$$ men. As a Villa fan it gives me hope.

If you had went into the bookies and asked for an Atletic La Liga/Champions League double you wouldn't have been given odds you'd have been laughed out the shop. 

100-1 for the Champions League

300-1 for the La Liga

Imagine that in a double. 

I don't really understand why everybody must be a 'hipster', its good seeing teams challenge for titles in leagues where usually its a one/two horse race. What we should all do is follow Real Madrid/Barca and hope that they continually win everything in Spain, as per usual.

• Like 1

I don't really understand why everybody must be a 'hipster', its good seeing teams challenge for titles in leagues where usually its a one/two horse race. What we should all do is follow Real Madrid/Barca and hope that they continually win everything in Spain, as per usual.

Yeah, it ain't really hipsterish to want Ath to win. More to forgo watching the EC final for the Azerbaijan league 2 playoff 2nd leg!

Nothing wrong with supporting (or following on the TV to give a more apt description) underdogs taking down the big $$$ men. As a Villa fan it gives me hope.

If you had went into the bookies and asked for an Atletic La Liga/Champions League double you wouldn't have been given odds you'd have been laughed out the shop. 

100-1 for the Champions League

300-1 for the La Liga

Imagine that in a double.

In fairness you've made up those odds. They were 66/1 for La liga. Unsure on champs league but I'm guessing around 25/1

Â